Monday 22 February 2010

Lost at sea........

It seems a while since I updated anything on this site but I've finally managed to get back here after what is nearly 3/4 of a year........blimey! In that time I have managed to shoot and assemble a psych thriller horror feature called HARD SHOULDER, a fantastic little picture details of which are elsewhere amongst my blogs. It was a trip into the land of the sublime - full size Panavision cameras and lenses, top level 35mm stock from Kodak, assistance from technicians at Technicolour, Double Negative, and Reel Sound, and the most amazing assembly of creatives I could possibly have met at such an early stage in my career. It's been a trip for sure!

On top of that there have been major developments and movements on a number of other projects including a Vietnam war epic, a new psych thriller/horror (into production end of 2010 I hope), a horror/sci-fi, and a brand new sub-genre that I am keen to push 'Eco-Horror'! All in all I have my work cut out. Added to that interest from commercials companies to get into their creative departments - seems like a busy year or two to come.

Let's hop it isn't another year before I get back here.......eh?

Cheers,

Nick

No comments: